1. Spontaneous trip to visit amazing-beautiful-MMSYO flautist-friends at USF, University of South Florida.
2. Wonderful pictures of the beach that won't load where i swam, played soccer, ultimate, built sand-castles with 9 year-old friend from minnesota.
3. Chilling with native Puerto Ricans and eating amazing food!
4. Of course, having yet ANOTHER becky-stupid-irresponsible-car moment [killing car battery]
5. Pillow talk.
6. Drinking Coke [which i NEVER, EVER, EVER DO]
7. Celebrating bdays:)which includes: good food, movie hopping
8. Bearing a patriotic testimony in random ward in Sacrament Meeting AND getting blessed by a Priest at Catholic Mass.
9. Sparklers in the hot tub!!!
10. AMAZING QUOTES; all said with good intentions. i promise. multiple meanings.
"I read the entire Bible when I was younger..............because I was bored."
"There's a flat tire on the mellons!"
"Do you not feel me? Do you not feeeeeeeeeeeeeel me?"
"My dad wants to marry me."
"She wet my bed."
"Oh, I'll be scared..........and giddy."
"So all you can do is hug, kiss, and hold hands?".....new person, "Well, what else is there?"
No comments:
Post a Comment