I've now just known you for a year, 15 months to be exact. I've met your family. Slept in your house. You've met my family. And now we share a room. I love you! And everyday I grow to love you more. Thanks for making me laugh, wiping away my tears, always listening to me, loving me more than just a best friend but as a sister, and learning how to deal with me. I don't think you realize how much I love you and how surprised that you still love me! Thanks for opening my eyes to my weaknesses and first and foremost, dealing with them. I open my mouth to much, say things I shouldn't and do all that junk that you know all to well. You are so beautiful! And will always be a special person in my life. Remember when you were Relief Society President our freshman year? And then remember how you passed the mantle to me? The other day we went through our history and came to the conclusion that our friendship was set up by Heavenly Father. I have grown so much from living with you as a best friend in 3 months then I did all summer!
I love you.
Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment