
I have a Top 10 of reasons why I love BYU so much. I know the temple isn't really classified as "BYU", but while I've been at college I have had the pure joy to go often and its made the list! I'm always down for a temple trip, ALWAYS. It takes about 3 minutes to get to the temple and even if I don't go inside, its a lovely place to just sit and think, especially with the mountains that are drop dead gorgeous in the background. The last two years Ive been going around once a week and love the time I spend in there thinking, reading, praying, celestial-napping. Last week I woke up early and went on Saturday morning. It was packed, but not as bad as I thought it could have been. Anyways, there were bunch of little twelve year-old boys sitting around waiting. And oh boyyyy did they crack me up. One of my favorites was sitting on a bench doing this:

Needless to say, how could I not smile?
No comments:
Post a Comment