Thursday, May 26, 2011

Teenage Inventory

I can not believe today is my last day as a teenager! Seriously, I have been flipping out about this for the longest time--a week. But still. I guess I never really thought leaving the teenage years would be so monumental since I never focused on those who turned 20 who went before me (i.e. Jim and John). Especially since The Boys were on their missions. But for a girl! Twenty is quite the hefty number.

I never kissed a boy at 19! Whoot whoot :)

I met so many of my goals throughout my teenage years. I made it into BYU and I graduated from High School. From PEACH COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. And have survived 2 years at BYU after attending PEACH CO. HIGH SCHOOL! Huge feats, I tell you, huge. :) And I got involved, made so many friends. Really developed a testimony. Figured out what I want to do with my life.

I can't believe how much has happened within the last 7 years. The Lord knew all. He knew that I needed to move to Georgia. He knew the people I needed to meet to influence and be influenced. He blessed me along the way by connecting my path to great friends from Washington.

Junior High was awful, yet spiritually developing. High School was challenging but the deepest growing spiritually-dependent growing experience, and the first two years of college were hard, yet independently rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment