I want to love righteousness. I think I"ve already began long ago. As I get older and have more experiences I grow more attached to purity, modesty, reading your scriptures and getting something out of them everyday. I just want to be better and love all goodness. Good music, good movies. It's not about what you can't do or see or watch and you're left with just the good. No, the good has depth. The farther you go, the closer I go to living your standards the more joy and happiness I feel. It's a simplicity and talent. The good has so much depth with even more amazing things than before.
In one of my classes, we were talking about how as parents you hope and pray that as you teach them about the gospel you look to see if they're internalizing any of it. And when they do, how happy you are they got it. That they're applying it into there life. I know my parents have always known when I've lived with them that I was internalizing. But I hope my parents know that right now--as I live away from them--I, Becky-Sue-Marie-Rhoden-Future-Mrs.Right, love righteousness. That I am so grateful that they kept their covenants and were worthy enough to be sealed in the temple. That they taught me about Jesus Christ. I love him. My heart grows fonder the more I learn and study Christ's life. When I spent all summer working with youth, hoping that they would see how everything fits together, I testified that Jesus Christ lives everyday. I heard their testimonies and I grew such a deep respect. I know that I am a daughter of God. I love this Church and the principles of the Gospel. That the Gospel can be explained and understood so simply yet studied for a lifetime. The Gospel is my life. It means everything to me. I don't ever want to let it go.
You wow me.
ReplyDeleteDon't you mean Becky-Sue-Marie-Rhoden-Future-MRS. Right?? :o) Ditto Kelsey's comment. You WOW me too. Wish I could give you a BIG HUG!!!
ReplyDeleteI fixed it. :) I need to go back and edit this post. It was in my drafts for a few days and then I just decided to post it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I wish I could get a BIG HUG too. <3
ReplyDelete