Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Must Have Wrinkles Coming

My best friend had a baby! Haydin Rae Haynie. And she's a doll! Baylee was my roommate for Sophomore year and I helped introduce her to Jared and then they fell in love, got married in April, and had a baby in March! Honestly, I think I have a few more wrinkles and reality checks now that Baylee is a real-life-stay-up-all-nighter/feeder/supporter/for-the-rest-of-eternity Mother.


Isn't Haydin gorgeous?! The picture on the bottom is the latest. You can tell she's growing! I just want to eat up her cheeks and chin! I'm lucky enough to get to spend time with her, at least on Monday nights. Her parents are in a softball league team and we kinda worked it out that I could come and watch and play with Haydin while they played ball. I love it! There teams name is a "swing and a miss", which I think is awesome. It's so fun to see Baylee get a head start at what I hope won't be too too too long for me! She's a great example and still a great, best friend.

1 comment: