And I'll blog all about my life (with pictures too) once I finish this week off! Two midterms, two papers, 2 rehearsals in 2 days. And then just a parade and a Homecoming Game and I'll be free at last FREE AT LAST! Til next week then:)
so have you given up hiding this? or do boys know? is it mission for sure? or are you still hoping for marriage??? lots of questions here, becky. i hope there are lots of answers after this week! ;)
Haha. I love you Kels! I'll have to work on all these answers to you. And a phone call sometime soon. Anddddd, maybe I'll beg for a little facetime with the kids...
Hurry up week:)
ReplyDeleteso have you given up hiding this? or do boys know? is it mission for sure? or are you still hoping for marriage??? lots of questions here, becky. i hope there are lots of answers after this week! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha. I love you Kels! I'll have to work on all these answers to you. And a phone call sometime soon. Anddddd, maybe I'll beg for a little facetime with the kids...
Delete