Life is officially crazy. Yes, I have not blogged in ages and this is me, making one of my many statements or goals that I will probably continue to make: I am going to get into the habit of blogging!
Isn't that exciting? I have so many experiences and memories that I want to share. This semester I have made it a point to go to the temple and do baptisms weekly. I'm glad to report that I've been going. :) I know some people are always saying that you can't do everything, but the temple means a lot to me and I really need the spirit that I feel there. This year I have really taken a turn with my temple work. I consider, pray, and ponder the lives I'm serving. It makes me really interested in the people who I do the work for. I know some lived wonderful lives with hardships, talents, and blessings. Wouldn't it be great to hear all their stories? I hope I get to one day.
But because of all this thinking that goes on pretty often in my mind, I really got to thinking about my life and how I was living it and recording it. I realized that Facebook not only was my most current "journal" but that it was also very pitiful to me and my purpose's of using it. So I packed it up and deactivated it for a time. I figure that I can always pop it back up--but for now, I want to go in a bit of a different direction where I can share my picture's, memories, thoughts, and one-of-a-kind, only-would-happen-to-becky stories. So enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment