Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Just Failed My First Midterm And Feel Like Death Warmed Over.

failedforthefirsttime.e.v.e.r.


Now I'm in one of those moods that come once every blue moon. I really don't feel like talking about my midterm, just typing about how bad I really do feel.
Who knew life could feel like this?
I mean, I try to keep reminding myself that, heck, I'm just going to be a mom for the majority of my life so who cares? My kids sure won't.
Is it because I know how disappointed my immediate family would be? Probably not. I'm probably just extremely irritable because of 1)lack of sleep 2)i just left 20 fill-in-the-answers blank with many other answers filled-in with funny vocabulary words i tried to think of off the top of my head and 3)i know i could have done better, should have, and that IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN EASY
A
IF I WOULD HAVE STUDIED A TEENY-BIT-MORE.

Now I get to deal with me for the rest of the day. The self-absorbed, self-despised, no make-up, hair in a bun, pudgy around the edges, sweat shirt wearing 19 year old that I am. Not sure of what she wants. Extremely disappointed in herself.
Listening to Josh Groban's "You Are Loved--Don't Give Up" for the 100th time as it repeats, repeats,
repeats
repeats.



4 comments:

  1. sorry becky! i know how you're feeling, believe me! and it will get better, though the lingering effects will last, unfortunately. just know we love you no matter what! and we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me 4.5 years to realize grades don't matter. Really. And school? Well, it's what you make it. You're there for you. Not your family. Not your dog. Just you. Learn what you can and don't get too stressed. You're awesome girlie.

    ...now I'm going to go fail my first midterm of the semester. haha

    see? just laugh it off. Laughter cures all. :)

    Here's another secret to success: If I passed my tests I'd treat myself to ice-cream. If I didn't pass them, I'd treat myself to ice-cream. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been three days since you wrote this post... but I just want you to know that I am thinking about you, sincerely hoping that you are feeling better.
    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all way too kind! Sorry I was such a bum, college life is grand:)i was just way bummed and letting out all my emotion through this:)love you<3

    ReplyDelete