Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Key To The Big Is The Small

It's the second day of January and I am so excited for this new year. It just feels like its going to be a great year! This post is really for my mom, she requested I do a new years post. I'm trying to decide if it's because she wants to know what my resolutions are or if she's missing me already? (i left home 2 days ago).

I love setting goals. I'm not sure why, but I'm just a very motivated person to always have a new plan or idea and how I will accomplish it. So this year, 2011, I decided that I want to work backwards with my goal setting. Usually I go for the big and try and work out the small. But this time, I'm working on 5 things (one for each finger on my hand) that I will do every day. You know, the key to the big is the small? That's kind of the idea I'm going for. I have ideas about the outcomes, but I don't want to limit the possibilities of the fruits of my big 5. Happy New Year! I time to "Look Not Behind Thee" and move forward, a time of becoming.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've taken John's famous quote to heart!

    ReplyDelete