Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On The Bright Side of Things.....

I have the best brothers in the entire world!

A little background: John is in Washington DC for the semester for an internship at the National Defense University and Jim is serving in Afghanistan and comes home this summer!!!!

1. A couple of weeks ago, John had me run down to Cougar Creations (BYUs printing shop) and pick up a packet he had sent int to be printed and bound. When I picked it up, there was two sheets that were printed from his email with the packet. I thought it was a fluke that he had accidentally sent in those to be printed or something. But I later discovered that they were receipts from a DELTA transaction for a TICKET to NYC during the 3-day weekend in February for REBECCA RHODEN! Yes, ladies and gentleman. I'm 19 and going to New York City.


2. When I told Jim I didn't get picked to be a Young Performing Missionary (Service Mission) in Nauvoo he replied back with an invitation to take me to GUAM this summer when he returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited if this works out. I mean, have you SEEN pictures of GUAM before? I had from missionaries but now especially after I googled pictures of Guam--the beaches and sunsets are S.U.P.E.R.B!


These pictures of my brothers make me laugh so much! Oh, the memories of childhood. I love my brothers probably more than anything else, even over my baby blankie. And my dog Macey. I don't know how my wonderful parents (who I also love dearly) gave me two of the best, kindest, funniest, talented, smartest older brothers a younger sister could ever ask for. I think I probably trust them more than I ever should: if they told me to jump off a cliff, I would. Isn't that a little weird? Anyways, I love them and when I know that they love me I get all tender! Although they did go to Europe without me a couple of years ago, I think I've forgiven them by now...I think. Maybe after these awesome experiences I will be completely healed...



No comments:

Post a Comment