5am: awake and drive to laundromat with Katherine
5:30am: enjoy a cereal party with Katherine in laundromat while watching general conference talks and dancing [i would insert pictures here...except that our camera that we had brought ran out of batteries]
7am-3:30pm: pruned, pruned, pruned, pruned andddd sat in an ant hill while pruning shrubs at the law school (talked to dad, texted baylee!)
4pm-6pm: practice efy dances with natalie (talked to mom and john)
6:30pm: dinner group!
8pm: sunshine party with monticello ward [insert decorated apartment m5 with bright sunshine/birthday decorations] and played sour apples!
11:40pm: fold laundry, blog, scriptures, prayer, blog<3
11:43pm: published
Hey Becky! I love that picture of you on the header!
ReplyDeleteSo you have monticello in your ward? Red brick or white brick? I used to live in the duplex right next to the red brick! Where do you like? Is that ward still with Moon? (Mom my lived in Moon when she was at BYU)
I'm glad to hear you are living up your final days as a teenager!
No longer our baby girl!!
ReplyDeleteLesley: Hey! So I live in White brick and we have our own Ward with just White brick and the duplex. That's fun that you use to live there in the duplex! I love Monticello and just moved this Spring, but I start EFY on Monday to be a counselor and that will definitely be taking up the rest of my summer. I do love it though!
ReplyDeleteMom: I'll always be your baby girl--especially since you only have one!
You can't quit Facebook right when you have a birthday! It's the best part of the dumb site!! :D Happy birthday I guess! xoxox
ReplyDelete