Friday, November 18, 2011

My Old Chump Carrots.

For being raised with boys and with her top 5 movies being decently action-packed ones:
THE FAVORITE
(movie--that horrifyingly--my mother didn't introduce me too until I was 15!)
Would have to be about the dramatic, simple, and hilarious life,
of a red-headed girl,
and her (make-shift) family
in a beautiful location.

Anne with an "e"
Some Favorite Quotes:
-"My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes. That's a sentence I read once and I say it over to comfort myself in these times that try the soul."

-"This is the most tragical thing that has ever happened to me."

-"Can't you even imagine you're in the depths of despair?"

-"I thought nothing could be as bad as red hair. Green is ten times worse."

-"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."

3 comments:

  1. i didn't watch this until is was 28!!! and i laughed the entire time. loved it and anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know I'm no the only one who didn't it see it growing up! Probably a good thing--it would have made my already dramatic childhood even more embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you had posted several entries on your blog and I didn't even know it!! This past week when you were home, even!!!

    Love you!! You are a little-bit Anneish. :)

    ReplyDelete