Needless to say, I blushed and smiled all morning.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Paper Airplanes
Yesterday, Matt and I decided to learn how to make paper airplanes--a valuable skill to entertain myself and little boys--and we had fun doing it. We found this great website that had 10 different kinds of paper airplanes and directions for how to make them. Some kinda flew in a circle, straight, or lofted down. We also found a nice balcony that gave us, oh probably 25 or 30 feet for good flying...? Maybe. And then we got to plane making. It reminded me of how much my family grew up loving planes. From Dad being the official pilot, flying helicopters in the Army and occasionally us around in little planes [the picture at the top of my blog from when I was 4, was right before my dad flew me up in a little bonanza (i think that was the plane)] to the days growing up with Jim and John playing Army and them flying their little metal planes all around the house. Oh, and it seemed like at least once on every family vacation we couldn't stop at a rest stop to eat lunch, but instead we would stop at a local airport to watch the little planes take off and land. Anyway, although Matt had all the brains at making all the right paper folds to make the planes (from previous plane making experience), and I just followed what he did; all of his planes kinda didn't fly very well...but mine somehow did great! The entire night was fun, even though I kept yawning. I cut the night short to get to bed early because I was so tired. This morning when I woke up I found this paper airplane under my windshield wiper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) :)
ReplyDelete