Monday, November 2, 2009

I HATE WORDS

I officially HATE words. I know, i know. My dad told me not to hate anything. It's midnight and i'm still at Em's editing my Rhetorical Analysis. I have already lost my patience so many times. I am just too dumb--I pretty much decided it's part of who I am. I can never come up with enough words or the right words or how to place those stupid words. I wish I was more like Emily. But since I'm not, I might as well be super grateful that she edits (so much) of my paper with me. I have never had a good English teacher and I'm probably breaking a thousand English rules but honestly, I don't give a care!!! I need a free write to know that my teacher Christie will never see this. I don't know why I decided to take Honors English at BYU. My only hope is that God wasn't joking when He said weak things can be made strong. One day--when I'll probably be out of college, my dreams of writing well come true. Other than that, I had a great day, but I didn't go running. But I did search, ponder, and pray, SMILE, and blogged. :)

ERRRRRRR!!! (for the rest of the night)

No comments:

Post a Comment