Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nathan Patrick Garlock


This picture cracks me up every time I see it! hahahaha. Meet Nathan. One of my best friends. Hmm...to sum him up: he's fetching, scintillating, facetious, and genuine. Ok-so i through in some big words from dictionary.com. But i figured i wouldn't want to blow up Nate's ego or anything if he ever later reads this.

Nate grew up in Washington with me. We didn't know each other all that much before I left for Georgia, but we've always remained friends. Sometime I'll write out our interesting friendship in one whole story, but for right now, Nate is going to Tolousse France on his mission. He plays around like he's a little rough on the edges, but has a huge heart. Nate can be goofy, serious, and spiritual. He knows too much about me and some (including my moods). He makes me happy (which is so confusing to emaily). And I know that I love him to some degree...its a good thing he goes to BYU-I. :) There's too much to say and I know you mom--that you're reading this because you love to stalk me.... :) so i'll save it for pillow talk this summer with you mom<3. Haha :) Anyways, I love the frienship I have with this kid. He's going to be a great missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment