I always have a mental prayer list. When times get desperate, it gets upgraded to my planner/white board/or amazing ipod touch. :)I am always shocked at how often I lose my water bottle, keys, ID card (which is my everything: meal card, library card, card needed to take any test at BYU, etc). Most of the time its for items such as these. Sometimes it includes certain people or situations I have to experience. And then there are the things that I don't think will ever be removed from my prayer list...and of course, things that I try to remember that I am most grateful for in life.
Recently, I lost my chemistry book. I'm happy to say that I found it today after going to FHE!! I really have prayed for that textbook for like 2 weeks. Now I can finish studying for my last final with it and sell it back to get some needed money! Thank goodness God hears and answers my prayers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment