Monday, April 12, 2010

why is the best always saved for last?

Will the best always be saved for last? It seems like everything kinda follows this unspoken rule about life. Just think back to being a child and hearing your parents tell you that you can't have dessert until you've finished everything. I mean, I hear all the time from lots of grown ups that marriage gets better after every year (its mama&poppa watts anniversary). And eternal life is suppose to be the best and its saved for last. I can seriously keep going with these examples. In my case, my favorite memories from EFY would always be from the last couple of days-right when we are about to leave. Which leads me to this blog. Life has really been amazing. I love my freshman year, my ward, and my friends that I have made. I have done so much the last few weeks with friends! Besides being a psycho-study-aholic most of the time, here are a few pictures from one amazing night after our Saturday night Session of Stake Conference:
Spending time with my favorite cousin(and roommate!). :)

watching a movie outside with friends.








Going to Denny's after the Saturday Night session of stake conference with some of my best friends. Where we connected a bunch of straws and had fun with a ginormous communal straw:)no worries mom-none of us had mono...













Ye, my meal was great!! And while I was gone with Bales picking up Mike from work, my wonderful friends decided to put Tabasco sauce ALL over my sandwhich. Fortunately, I didn't notice and ate the whole thing.



Haha...so we had a syrup shot contest with the boys that got pancakes!! Oh how I love Mormons.

At Denny's there is an all-you-can-eat pancake meal. The record before we got to Denny's was only 6 HUGE pankcakes. Some boys decided to take the challenge and beat the record. We were all so proud of them! :) So was the manager, who was very nice and visited our table often to talk:)

No comments:

Post a Comment