Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog Spoilers: Coming To Your Blogger News Feed Soon!

I'm a bit behind on my whole 30 day blog challenge. Of course, I'm tempted to play catch-up; but I've been trying to do the whole good, better, and best thing this time of the year (recommended from good'ol Pres. Dieter). I think I just might have the good vs. better thing down. Like giving up blogging for a few days to do other forms of procrastination before I really get started with stuff. Which is why I probably do not have the "best" part down. Tomorrow's the last day of classes, yay! I've been busy with the final assignments of the semester. See? I copied my Gmail To Do List below:

Call for Seminary
Take Jogging Exam
Take Aerobics Exam
Write Family Life Analysis Paper
Stats Quiz
Special Stats Quiz for Ex.Credit
Student Ratings
Seminary Paper
Write Scripture Journal
English Presentation

As you can probably tell, I still have a 5-paged-paper about Jesus to do by tomorrow morning for my AMAZING Intro to Seminary Teaching Class which is the BEST RELIGION CLASS EVER. I wish it was mandatory to take because I think everyone should take it. Which is why Katherine is signed up for it next semester. :D And I should be writing this paper right now. But I'm extremely tired from sleep-deprivation from getting #4 checked off and #9 checked off. I'm actually suppose to be napping right now. Instead, I'm thinking of what I would write if I had the time to blog. Since lately, I've been in a bloggy mood. Enjoy the spoilers!

Spoilers
Day 17 How You Hope Your Future Will Be Like
Cold December Night

You Have Agency!

RIP Duke Turk (Eulogy)

A World Without Mirrors.
Christmas Delight #2
Honor the Code
It's That Time Of The Year...
I'm In Denial--I'm A Band Nerd.
Pictures For Mom and Bales


No comments:

Post a Comment