Thursday, December 8, 2011

Michael Buble! Cold December Night.

This song has pretty much been playing non-stop between Whitney and I. I've probably listened to it a couple hundred times by now. Unlike Justin Bieber's "Little Drummer Boy", which is horrible (we could only get through the whole song a few times) I WILL not be posting that song, but feel free to listen to it for the experience and read the lyrics if you want to know a little more about Chinchillas and have a really good laugh. It gets even more catchy the more you listen to it. This song does, NOT Justin Bieber. I'm beginning to branch out though and love Michael Buble's entire Christmas Album. Definitely a highlight to this Christmas season. Christmas wouldn't be the same without Christmas music now would it? Nope, not one bit at all!

(Especially when you're a college student who doesn't have time to take part in Christmas movies...yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment