Thursday, December 15, 2011

GAH!

Lately:

-Working for the HC office part-time, which is taking all my good study time. But I've finally been able to get the hang of things; beginning to be my sarcastic self with the co-workers.

-Trying to motivate myself to not fall asleep while studying for finals. Thus making Katherine and I get off of our beds (bad place to study at 11pm at night) to get on the floor and do sit-ups.

-Trying to enjoy finals week, one of my favorite weeks during the semester because 1) you have no classes to attend 2) after each test you take, your stress level and focusing ability decreases in huge proportions 3) studying in random rooms on campus is different and more fun than the HBLL so I can use all the classroom resources (projector, sound system, smart board, lazers, white boards, talking aloud, etc) Side note: On Monday, Katherine and I studied in the Varsity Theatre for 5 hours. We had the room rented. Background music was awesome and loud! It was a party.

-2 finals down and 2 to go--less than 24 hours :/ the only hope I'm running on right now is that tomorrow at this time I'll be headed to the airport to go home

-Packing because Mont's Management is dumb and won't switch my contract from 1 to 5 so I might have to move and it's just a whole, huge mess so I'll just keep it to myself and the roommates

-I feel gross. After taking really fun Aerobics and Jogging classes everyday I haven't been eating as normal things/at normal times and I haven't gone running in a week! Bleh, bleh, bleh! And I need to do laundry. And pack. Or pack my dirty laundry...

-I can't forget to sell my books back. Then buy some Christmas goods for the family while Bookstore is on sale. And do Rocky Mountain Recap. And Visit Teach? Oh, and cleaning checks.

-OH! And then party with the roommates tonight by watching Singing In The Rain, White Christmas, and Muppet Christmas Carol (definitely, falling asleep in this one).

Well, I'm off to work my heart out. Time to see if they stars will align for me to get everything done and finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment