Last Saturday, my roommate Carolyn invited us to her Home Ward's (in Provo) Annual Neighborhood Picnic. I had a blast! And enjoyed smirking at how well everything turned out. Definitely not the type of activities I grew up with in my Washington and Georgia wards. Nevertheless, the people are the same. So we enjoyed "family ward people watching" and laughing at similar personalities that we all have in every Ward of the Church.
 |
| RIP Big Red :( |
 |
| I begged my roommates to come with me for a ride....but they denied. That's what I get for being the youngest in the apartment. |
 |
| This is for our children and our grandchildren. I'm sure we'll marry them off to each other. |
 |
| The pink cotton candy was disgusting! Don't like bubblegum. |
 |
| Did you see the fox? |
 |
| IF only you could see this guys cheeks! I've been on an "old man" streak recently. I think all old guys are soooooo cute. |
 |
| A star for an "angel child" (as Dad would say). |
 |
| That's all folks! |
Sooooo, Did you take off work to do this??? :) Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteNo...of course not Mom!
ReplyDelete